Marge Holland prepared this overview of the TMI Land Use Plan. (Update: on 9/20, we replaced some of the images in the web version of this document with higher-resolution versions.)
Be a part of Summer Island Education Program: Donate Needed Items
The Summer Island Education Program facilitated by Island Educator Kai Bicknell will soon be in full swing. The program is in need of items to promote awareness and action around TMI's natural beauty and value:
- Butterfly nets
- Strainers for water sampling and investigation
- Fishing Equipment
- Masks, snorkels, swim goggles
- ID Books (ie; Peterson, Golden Books) for identifying plants, creatures and other natural phenomena
Submitted by Heidi Barker, TMI committee member.
Three Mile Island has new Off-Season Managers: Dinty Child and Carol Faulkner. We appreciate their commitment and wish them the best of luck!
Three Mile Island needs a new Off-Season Manager. Review of applications will begin April 15th. See the job announcement for more information, including a link to a detailed job description.
TMI would like to acknowledge the following individuals and corporations for their generous donations in memory of Tom Lyndon:
- Michael and Wendy Barton
- Joyce C. and D. Hughes Bukaty
- Davis and Pamela Clayson
- Michael Cleveland
- Sally Cook
- Mary Jane Ertman
- Judith and John Felton
- Susan and Charles Grigg
- Robert and Susan Hoffman
- Leslie and Lewis Holmes
- Julia Munn
- Robert and Carolyn Pruyne
- Richard Salinger
- Paul Shackford
- Charles and Katherine Staples
- Erick and Lynne Weber
- New England Masters Swim Club, Inc
- Wilkins Investment Counsel, Inc
Submitted by Kathy Parsonnett, TMI committee member.